Monday, September 26, 2011

Laughing is the Best Calorie Burner

This video has some off color language that I'm not sure Audrey would agree with but it is so funny.  I watched this guy on an interview and he said he wishes more people in this world could laugh at themselves.  That is my favorite thing about my husband and our best friends is that we all can laugh at ourselves.  We make fun of the funny quirks we have and laugh really hard at them.  No one gets offended or defensive.  I love it.  I makes life so much more enjoyable.  Some people take life and themselves way too seriously.  Audrey would agree with that part.  This video has more that 140 million hits on YouTube and over 328 million views overall.  I don't think I have ever seen a video that had that many.


“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.”  Audrey Hepburn




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...