Monday, September 26, 2011

*~Monday's Miracle~*

Miracle of Little Ones

This past week I was able to go see a baby that was a few hours old.  My almost two year old, could not get enough of him.  He kept kissing him and touching him and just wanted to hold him and not give him back.  I loved seeing the pure love that he had for that baby he had just met.

We also had the opportunity to go see a baby blessing.  My husband's youngest sister had their first baby girl a couple months ago.  It was such a beautiful blessing with all our family there.  She looked so beautiful in a vintage ivory dress with her dark curly hair.

There is nothing better in this world than a newborn baby.  They are the best thing that could ever be given to us in this world.  They just came from the presence of our Heavenly Father.  They are so innocent and sweet and perfect.  I love them so much and it apparently is ingrained in our children to love them.  They can feel how innocent and perfect they are.  They can feel how it must feel like to be so close to our pre-existence.  I love it and hope and pray I can have many many more newborn babies come into my life.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...