Monday, June 13, 2011

*~Monday's Miracle~*

Our Republic and our Western Way of Life is at stake.


-I know some of you might start reading this and say Oh politics, I don't care or I like not knowing whats going on around me or this doesn't apply to me.  It applies to everyone so please read it.


A fascinating fact I learned today is that only 5% of all mankind have experienced freedom like we as Americans have.  That is all.  That is incredible.  I believe freedom as our founders saw freedom and religion is being threatened.  Today I am not only going to tell you specific examples of how our freedom is being threatened but what you can do about it.  


Egypt
Our President, Barak Obama, has said from the beginning that the rising up in Egypt were good.  He has said that they now have a democracy.  I guess he doesn't understand what democracy looks like.  We are a republic and that is what you want to be and should be.  He said this about the muslum brotherhood who was hosting the riots in Egypt.   He said they "are not a threat." 


Some of the many recent headlines
-Coptic Christian was killed in clashes with Muslims in Cairo


-At least 10 Coptic Christians were shot dead and 110 wounded by gunfire in religious clashes with Muslims in Cairo.


-At least 13 people were killed in clashes between Coptic Christians and Muslims in Cairo


-Islamists killed 11 Coptic Christians in Egypt


-While the victory party was going on in the streets after the president stepped down, American journalist, Laura Logan was being raped over and over by 100's of Muslims who were screaming "Jew!  Jew!"


There are several more of these stories.  Coptic Christians is what they call Egyptian Christians.  So the Muslim Brotherhood is not a threat???  Yeah right.




Israel




So as most of you know our president pretty much threw our greatest friend and alli under the bus when he said, "We believe the borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps, so that secure and recognized borders are established for both states."  If they do this, Israel will be nothing but a 9 mile wide stretch ready to be slaughtered.  The Palestinians don't want a mutual agreement or want anything more for Israel than to push everyone in it to the sea.  They want to annihilate every Jew in order to summon the coming of Alla.   They believe you cause chaos and that will bring his return.   


To further this problem Obama gave Israeli President Netanyahu a 30 day ultimatum to solve the lines.  First of all these arguments have gone on for years and years and now all of a sudden they have 30 days to solve everything.  Second of all, who is he to give another president an ultimatum.  Third of all, does Obama have some hidden agenda that he wants this to be solved so quickly.   Last, The Palestinians don't want to give anything in return.  They won't promise Israel anything for changing the lines AND its Israels land!  They don't have the right to take it.


Muslims and others all around the world call Israel the "Little Satan" and The US the "Great Satan."  If Israel falls then our Western Free way of life falls.  Read Revelation and it talks about every nation at war against Israel.  Israel is free.  They have freedom of religion there like we do.  They are like us and live like us.  This is the reason everyone hates them and us.  We are good.  We live the way you are supposed to live with religious freedom.  Every single country surrounding Israel is rioting in the streets and fighting and chanting.  They chant, "Kill the Jews!"  and "This is what democracy looks like."  Well, if that is what democracy looks like I want to part in it.  


They are indoctrinating their children with anti-semantic reteric.  Just watch one of these videos on this website and you will be convinced.  CLick here


I ask you to take a stand with Israel and stand by our oldest and closest friend.  Learn how here.  I have a Stand with Israel sign on my house.  I also don't want you to think I am anit muslim.  I have known great muslims and I know there are great ones out there.  The majority sadly it seems though are advocates of all of this.




Preparing




Another amazing thing that is happening is the food prices.  I know we all know that food and gas prices are crazy and increasing daily.  I got my 6 months worth of food storage ready and I hope all of you have at least that too.  One of the big men behind all these increasing prices is none other than George Soros.   He has been making fun of people who are preparing.  The funniest part is he just bought up acres and acres of farmland.  He is preparing for hard times yet not telling anyone else to.  So please get your life in order spiritually and temporally.  If you can get enough to help others.


There are natural disasters happening everywhere.  There are fights breaking out in restaurants and streets all over the world.  People are angry.  It is getting worse and worse by the month.  I'm not saying it is the end of the world.  I'm not saying that Jesus is coming soon because I just don't know.  I do know however we have been counseled by men of God to get our food storage.  Get our lives in order.  Ask yourself where you stand with God and be better than you were yesterday.  Try to be in a good mindset.  Prepare for the worst and if nothing happens then you still will be in a good position.  If something does happen you will be ready.  


The other thing you can do is tell your friends and family so they will be prepared too.  It is up to them to take action but I wouldn't want them to look at you and say, "You knew and didn't tell me!"  So that is why I'm telling all of you.  These are important things for you to know.  We all need to be aware of it so we can be ready.  We can no longer look the other way or wave our arm.  We don't need to throw our hands up and think we don't know what to do.  It's up to us.  We can keep our freedom.  We can help our country stay on the right track.  We can back up our friends in Israel who are in the line of fire.  Feel free to send this to your friends.




So today I am searching for a miracle.  I'm looking for people who will take the privilege and responsibility to take a stand and to tell your friends and connect arms with one another.  Stand together and be strong together. 


"I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."  Audrey Hepburn 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea what you're talking about. Your mentor would be horrified by you lack of understanding and grace.

Josh said...

I don't think your mentor would be horrified by you. She saw the direct affects of WWII and I would think she wouldn't want that to happen again. But it's hard for us to speak for others when we don't even know them. I however speak for myself and I'm not ashamed about what I say. Great Post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...