Monday, October 24, 2011

*~Monday's Miracle~*

If you are wondering why I have been so lame about booting lately it is because my computer is so old and takes way too Long for my patience to blog. We are working on getting something else. Also because of my new love of pinterest I have been getting all kinds of ideas for things I can do myself and have been recovering chairs, making benches and revamping my living room. Pictures to come. One more reason is I have had family in town which I have loved but I have so much to do to get ready for them to come. So there are two miracles to comment on today. One is I am no longer a "pay someone else to make things for me girl". Also family has actually driven the long ten to eleven hour drive just to see me which in itself is a miraculous and perfect miracle. More to come once i don't have to blog on my iphone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...