Saturday, July 30, 2011

July's shoe post! Wedges

I know you have all been waiting at the edge of your seat to see my July shoe post.  Well, I wanted to keep you waiting til the last minute.  So here it is.

One of my favorite types of shoes are wedges.  They are comfortable but still feel dressy.  I had a pair of yellow wedge espadrilles and I wore them almost daily to the point where they were falling apart and I couldn't even give them to Good Will.  They went in the trash.  I have since not been able to find a replacement but I have found many other ways of using wedges to my best advantage.

Here are some of the ones I want right now.





Here are some I would NOT recommend you get.






all these can be found at Nordstrom or DSW, even the ugly ones.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...