Monday, May 23, 2011

*~Monday's Miracle~*

Miracle of Modern Medicine

I am so grateful today for modern science.  I am so grateful for modern medicine.  I am not the person who thinks everything can be explained by science but I am so grateful for the research that is done to have the modern medicine that we do have.  I have seen cancer be cured., I have seen pre-mature babies be saved and grow into beautiful adults. I have seen painless births.  I have seen children not have to suffer diseases even as harmless as the chicken pox.  I have seen faces be replaced.  I have seen limbs not have to be amputated.  I have heard how people are brought back to life.  I could list any number of things.  I believe every single one of these is a miracle from God.  Were it not for him inspiring His children to figure these things out, we would not be able to see these modern day miracles all around us.

Someone very close to me is once again almost in remission from cancer because of modern medicine and that to me is a miracle.

 "I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...