Tuesday, May 17, 2011

*~Monday's Miracle~*

Better late than never.  I am posting this on Tuesday but yesterday was an off day so here we go.

Building Relationships

I have 3 half sisters.  All of which I have never really been close to.  We used to see each other maybe once a year while I was growing up.  I have just moved back to my hometown where 2 of the 3 live.  My husband works very closely with one of them.  He comes home telling me of how much he admires her and respects her.  We have been talking more and seeing more of each other since I moved back.  Today we went to lunch, just the two of us.   I could have sat and talked to her for such a long time.  We talked candidly and even about my faith to which she was not brought up in.  I loved it.  I feel like we have known each other all along even though we have't.

My other sister lives in Scottsdale.  She comes over to visit frequently and we have been able to hang out more as well.  I feel like it is a miracle and blessing that I am getting to know them.  We have been brought up so differently but yet have very similar values and goals.

Living here has not been what I expected.  It has not been all good or all bad, but I believe it is all for a reason and I am blessed to be living and growing because of it.  I miracle is taking place right before my eyes and I am so grateful to be a part of it.


"I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles" Audrey Hepburn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is really cool and indeed pretty amazing to have a new relationship with somebody. I feel like a lot of our relationships aren't what we'd like them to be but that timing can make all the difference. Alma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...