Monday, May 2, 2011

*~Monday's Miracle~*

Osama bin Laden Dead




I usually don't celebrate the death of anyone, but I think most of us can call this a miracle.  It needed to be done.  It is about time.  I wish I could say this cures all terrorism, but at least it gives a sigh of relief to some extent.   The people who had loved ones killed in 9-11 feel that justice has been served.   They feel that they finally have closure.  I agree.  I wonder at what he is doing now on the other side.


Last night my husband and I watched a documentary about people who have died and who came back to life.  In every instance it was about the same feeling.  They all felt peace.  They all felt no pain.  They all wanted to be there and loved the feeling that all worldly worries were behind them.  All of them didn't believe in a life after death and now each one is ready for the day they will start the new phase after this life.  I hope that is not the feeling bin Laden is having.  I hope he realizes what is in store for him and what is to come for him.


The federal Law Enforcement said this,  "I would say, 'May God have mercy on his hideous soul,' but I don't think he had one," the organization's president, Jon Adler, said. "As we draw near September 11 and mourn the loss of our loved ones, let this victory remind all that the indomitable American will stands strong and eternal."


I hope we, as Americans, will come together with this occasion and act like we did on 9-12.  I hope we will feel a sense of unity instead of the separation we have been feeling.  We all really do have one common goal and a love for this country...well most of us.  


This is a small miracle.  I am so grateful for the men who serve us and who we able to get this accomplished.  I am so grateful for the military.  They have and will continue to perform miracles for us.


"I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...