Saturday, April 30, 2011

Snap Back to Reality

I just got back from a glorious vacation that I didn't want to end.  I came home and waiting in the mail for me was this swimsuit top that I have been waiting a long time for.  This top is from Victoria Secret.  I had to order the correct bra size for it.  It does not run in S,M,L sizes.  So, I go to try it on and holy moly!  Why is my chest bulging out of it????  Have the girls gotten bigger?????   Then I look down toward the mid section and oh yes I understand.  Everything has gotten bigger.  One thing I hate is returning things.  I guess I will be eating a whole lot less the next month to get those vacation pounds off.  Isn't it soooooo cute though?



Now I guess I need to get a tan so I can look exactly like her right?....riiiiiggggghhhhhttttt.

1 comment:

Stinsonian said...

I would LOVE to gain some weight in my "girls" but I could gain 20 lbs and it would all end up in my trunk. :( Post some pics when you get tan. Some cute pics in your "birthday suit"! Happy b-day tomorrow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...