Saturday, April 30, 2011

Audrey inspired Fashion

First of all, I am in love with hats.  I wish Americans wore hats like the Brittish do.  I wish I could walk into church wearing one and not have everyone think I'm crazy.  Then again maybe I don't care about that.  I just might.  I love that the dress code for the wedding was for the women to have sleeves and hats.  I love how old fashioned and modest that is.  I love how the men had to wear coats with tails on them.  Most of the people looked so lovely and so English.  I am in love with Victoria Beckam's hat.  And I'm in love with her husband.  She was very pregnant here too and looked fabulous.



                                                                               From Washington Post


I have to admit some of the hats were awful but the ones inspired by Audrey were fabulous.   I think I might invest in one of these.  Do I need to fly to England to find them?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...