Monday, April 11, 2011

*~Monday's Miracle~*

Easter Miracle


Easter is just around the corner.  There is no greater miracle that the reason that we celebrate Easter.  Jesus died for us.  Jesus loves us.   Yesterday in church we learned about Charity.  There is no greater example than that of Our Savior and how he showed charity.  He loved everyone.  He did not love peoples sins but he loved the sinner.  We talked about how to show charity to everyone.  The only way we can love those who are not kind or good to us is by having Heavenly Father help you.  When we have evil thoughts about someone or we just can't seem to forgive someone, we need to think how Heavenly Father loves them.  We don't know everything about their circumstance.  We don't know every thought they have but God does.  He loves them through all their short comings.  We need to do the same.  We need to have the pure love of Christ and look for the best in people.  


That is something I am not good at.  I don't walk through the mall or wherever and look for the best in every person that passes me.  I more often will notice when someone is dressed weird or crazy.  I am going to try this week to look for the best in people and forgive anyone I have yet to forgive.  I am going to pray for Heavenly Father's help so I can this week have the pure love of Christ in my life.  Wish me luck.  Even for me, Heavenly Father and Jesus can perform a miracle and it would be a miracle for me to project love and charity everywhere I go.    I am going to try to focus on Jesus and his miraculous example.


"I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...