Friday, April 15, 2011

All Your Favorite Cookies In One Recipe

I have been making these Chocolate Chip cookies for years now.  I and everyone I know love the recipe so much that I thought, "Why can't I make other kinds of cookies with the same basic fool proof recipe?"  So I did. They turned out awesome and I always know every kind I make will be so good.
(Picture coming soon)
Basic Cookie Recipe

1 C Butter
1 C sugar
1 C Brown Sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 cups flour

Mix wet ingredients together.  Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl.  Then slowly add to other ingredients.  Scoop on to baking sheet and bake at 350 for 8 minutes so still gooey.  Remove immediately from pan and place on cooling rack.....

OR

Add one bag of  Chocolate Chips to make Chocolate Chip Cookies

OR

Roll into cinnamon and sugar to make Snickerdoodles


OR

Add 1 tsp ground cinnamon and 1 C raisins to make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies


OR


Add 1 cup white chocolate chips and 1 C macadamian nuts for White Chocolate Macadamian Cookies

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...