Sunday, March 20, 2011

Half Moon Originals

When I am thinking of things to blog about somehow they all tie into Audrey Hepburn.  I love it!  My SIL has a business that sells magnet boards.  They come in any shape and size you want and she covers them with any fabric you want.  Check our her blog.  These are the ones that I have and I just want more.  Maybe you have heard of them since they are #1 on Google when you search for magnet boards.  Check out her blog and there is a link on there to her etsy site.  So cute.  Half Moon Originals


This one I just got the circle metal part and for a craft activity at girls camp we covered them in paper and mod podge.  Love it!



Of course I have one of Audrey.  I love this one.  It is giant and looks so cute on my wall in my office/loft.

1 comment:

Karen said...

So fun I love Lucys new magnetic board on that pink wall soooo cute. Thanks for the post! when I have time I will call you to talk about my blog. Thanks!! k

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...