Thursday, April 23, 2015

Just in Time for Swimsuit Season

I have been searching for that perfect swimsuit.  I am done with trying to be sexy in a swimsuit.  I am almost 30 and have six kids and I just want to be comfortable.  I don't want to be pulling and tugging all day and I don't want to have to suck in all summer long.  I got this swimsuit last year from Nordstrom and I love it but as we all know we all need more than just one swimsuit.

.

Here is the ones I want for this year.



from Anthropologie

Strawberry Daiquiri

from Albion

Blousy Suit, Top, Navy

from Albion


from JCrew

Which one do you suggest?

2 comments:

Yiyi said...

I love the one from anthropology. I'm 45 and I heard you when you said...comfortable with myself.

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/asuransi-kendaraan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...