Monday, August 29, 2011

*~Monday's Miracle~*

Miracle of Hurricane Irene


The  miracle I found with the help of a good friend :) is that this helps to remind us to prepare.  It helps to remind us to get our food storage and prepare our temporal lives as well as our spiritual lives for anything.  We don't know what is going to happen.  God is in control and we are not.  We don't know what the future holds.  Get your food storage.  Prepare yourself and your family for the unknown.  You will be glad you did.  I'm grateful for these two miracles that happened over the weekend.  Like I have said before, there are miracles that happen every day and this is just a small way for me to recognize it.  


The destruction is bad but could have been so much worse.  There will be close 1 billion dollars in damage.  Maybe that will help sweet President Obama try to cut other places to help the people affected by this disaster... now that would be a miracle worth writing about.


"I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn

2 comments:

Stinsonian said...

I could always prepare more!! Thanks for the reminder. Moving into a new house has been motivating to update food storage, water storage and 72 hr kits!!! Kimball's kit still had diapers in it. :)

Kalli said...

That is a great perspective. I need to do more to prepare!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...