Monday, August 15, 2011

*~Monday's Miracle~*

School's Starting!  Its a miracle!~


I never thought I would be one of those mothers who was excited for school to start.  I love my kids and having them around.  I hate being on a schedule.  So why am I saying its a miracle that it is starting? Well, it is because my poor Jack is so bored.  I am not the kind of mother who engages my kids.  My philosophy follows my sisters.  I gave birth to your friends, play with them.   Some of you probably think that is horrible but I really feel it is important for them to play, imagine, help each other and learn to be each other's best friends.  But I only have three of them so far and one still naps so Jack can get bored sometimes.  


I took him last Friday to meet his teacher.  He was not excited.  He didn't want to go back to school.  Then we met his teacher AND one of his best friends who is on his bus, goes to our church, and whose mom I love, is in his class.  At church, he waved bye to this friend and yelled, "See you at school!"  He then said, "I can't wait for school to start."  His teacher is adorable and I am so excited for him to have her.  So tomorrow morning starts our 7:30 off to school routine again.  I am so happy for Jack.  I know this year is going to be killer.



"I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...