Monday, May 23, 2011

May's Shoe Post: PUMPS

  I am in love with pumps.  Just the good ol' heals.  They make your legs look longer, they make you stand a little straighter, and they come in so many fun colors and styles.   Here is my wish list on the pump side of shoes for the summer.

Melin Bow Trim Peep Toe PumpChameleon HeelsJS by Jessica Edith PumpSM Women's Glitzi Satin Pump

They all look similar but I want all of them!  Muted colors and neutrals are in this season.  I'm totally into it and love it.  I love the muted pinks, grays, and nudes.  So go get yourself some muted or neutral shoes for this season.  Have a fabulous Monday with a bunch of new post from Timeless.


"Opportunities don't often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them."
-- Audrey Hepburn



These shoes can be found at Nordstrom, Anthropologie, DSW, or Victoria Secret.

1 comment:

Kalli said...

Okay, let's talk about how I have had several of these shoes in my online carts, but have been trying to decide if I need more nude shoes... I think the answer is Yes! We need to go shopping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...