Monday, February 28, 2011

Beauty

We live in a world now with more people than not having plastic surgery, Botox, Restylane, and all kinds of other methods to change their natural appearance.  I have gone back and forth with this subject.  After having three kids, my body, of course is not what it used to be.  I intend to have more kids so I know it will be even more so that way later.  The other day I smiled really big in a picture and critiqued the smile lines all over my face.  I am bugged by our society.  I am bugged that my mind even goes to that place and thinks that.  When I look at older women or men for that matter, that have had all the plastic surgery I don't like the way they look.  I don't like that when they smile or are mad nothing happens to their face.  When I look at Audrey as an older woman, I think how beautiful she is.  My opinion may change in 15 years but I am pretty sure for now I am going to age naturally.  I am not saying anything against people who have had work done.  This is just my opinion.

Audrey felt the same as me, she said, "And the beauty of a woman, with passing years only grows!" 


 Who would you choose to look like?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...